F
Allah's The One
The Caliph



ツ Nurul Afina Binti Mat Nizan ツ
♥ 22 Years Old ♥
| Pharmacist To Be |
(✿◠‿◠)
Ahlan Wasahlan !



Navigation Here



Story About Links Goodies

Life Quotes






My Post




Give An Applause


Hosting by Me
Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Made by Aina Hanani
Header Made by Aina Hanani
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Cursor 4U
Images by We ♥ It


A Letter To You
Thursday 7 November 2013 | 11/07/2013 | 2 Awesome!


I do have a secret .
I tell it to you .
All my secret .
Why ?
Because I know you will never tell the secret to others .

I do have problems .
A lot .
And I share it with you .
Why ?
Because my heart feels much better sharing with you .

I do have feelings .
Whether it is sad or happy .
When I am sad , I remember you .
But , when I am happy , sometimes , I forget you .
Sorry .
But I know , you love me .

When I am scared ,
I will speak with you deep in my heart .
Why ?
Because I know you are always be with me .
And always accompany me wherever I am .

I know , I am a non-stop sinner .
I always make you sad , and hurt you .
But , I am really sorry .
Really really sorry . 
Please don't stop loving me .
I am absolutely can't live without your love .

And please , never go away from me .
Because , I Love You .

Sincerely ; Yours
To ; Allah 



Older Post | Newer Post